Taylor Swift sent flowers to a fan who BROKE HER NECK & BACK in a car accident.
Check out the video ..
here’s a video of me ugly crying….so hot, i know. i still haven’t stopped breathing it’s fine, everything is fine. 💞 I’m so injured but so happy lmao @taylorswift13 @taylornation13 god i love u so much pic.twitter.com/xgAJcFirLh
— lindsay is fearless🦋💞 (@_lindslayyyyy) April 9, 2019
Before you Google something super, super dumb on Christmas, just remember: Your state’s entire reputation is on the line.
A website called Satellite Internet went through Google data to figure out the best thing people in every state disproportionately searched for on Christmas last year. And here are some of the highlights . . .
1. “Liquor stores open near me” . . . Colorado.
2. “Tinder” . . . Rhode Island.
3. “Last minute Christmas gift ideas” . . . Alabama.
4. “Kardashian Christmas card” . . . Wyoming.
5. “Is Santa Claus real?” . . . West Virginia.
6. “Where to buy coal” . . . Ohio.
7. “What Is Christmas?” . . . Alaska and North Carolina.
FIND THE REST HERE
CLICK MAP FOR MORE
- South Dakota
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- Rhode Island
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New York
- New Mexico
- New Jersey